Tailored medical distribution software launched
“In the four main areas of medical distribution (emergency, chronic, acute, and seasonal care), on-time delivery of products is imperative. This tailored software will provide businesses with a combination punch that will enable them to forecast, track, integrate, and automate key distribution processes and products, avoiding delivery glitches that could be devastating for patients and businesses alike”, says Craig Johnston, marketing manager at Bluekey Seidor.
The software maximises functionality and includes:
- Inventory management and calibration
- Greater visibility and improved traceability across the board
- Insight into customer preferences and buying patterns
- Stock tracking and forecasting
- Order-to-cash management
- Streamlines processes, maximising efficiency
“We’re confident that this tactical plan will reduce costs, streamline order-to-cash processing, increase ROI and automation through real-time data, ultimately reducing invested capital and improving profit margins” concludes Johnston.