The Fry’s Family Food Company 2013-2014
BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS
MANGO-OMC managed the proactive and reactive PR for Fry’s (SA’s biggest plant-based meat replacement brand) from 2013 – 2014.
We were tasked with assisting the brand in educating new consumer markets on the importance and impact of plant-based eating for health and environmental reasons.
We were also tasked with assisting the brand to grow its digital footprint through the use of bloggers and influencers.
From a reputation management perspective, MANGO-OMC had the ongoing challenge of managing messaging and perceptions at a time when plant-based eating was widely misunderstood.
- Generated a communications strategy.
- Generated campaign concepts, sourced and managed bloggers and influencers for collaborative campaigns.
- Managed events.
- Generated content – releases and articles and content plans for collaborations and more…..
- Extensive media liaison.
THE RESULTS IN 2014
- An AVE of R2,828,954.00.
- A retainer ROI of x 16.
- New media relationships across news, health, business and lifestyle media.
- New blogger and influencer relationships.