Ikamva Labantu ‘Fuel2grow’ Fundraiser
BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS
There was a very limited budget that had to be stretched as far as possible to support a fundraising event at the V&A Waterfront.
MANGO-OMC was tasked with collaborative conceptualisation and the management of the social media and media as well as all celebrity and influencer collaborations.
- The building of new relationships with media, celebrities and bloggers for Ikamva Labantu – leaning heavily on existing MANGO-OMC relationships.
- The buy-in of celebrities and influencers to contribute for free – including their time on the day, participation in the event and social media collaborations.
- Management of all celebrities and influencers.
- Generation of marketing and media content.
- Extensive media liaison, including inviting them to the event at the V&A and hosting them.
- Extensive collaboration with the V&A Marketing Team to align communications activities.
- Social media content strategy.
- Crisis communications and reputation management.
Some of the results (as of november 2020) and over a 3 month period of time.
- An AVE of R1,159,872.67.
- A reach of 38,010,863.
- A campaign ROI of x 90.