BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS
This was the first time that the company had worked with a PR partner. We were contracted to increase brand awareness within the target audiences, which included key decision makers in business, academia, Government and the non-profit sector.
- An extensive communications strategy that prioritised owned channels initially and then moved into external partnerships and the media.
- The 2019 National Elections were identified as a key driver and media were provided with data sets with key dates in the build-up to the election, generating multiple media releases that were highly topical and newsworthy.
- A social media content plan was devised and activated, along with reputation management and crisis communications.
- Extensive media liaison took place that was supported by the owned channels.
Some of the results (as of november 2020) and over a 3 month period of time.
- An AVE of over R55,000,000 in less than a year.
- Website visitor growth of 360%.
- LinkedIn growth of 52%.
- Media exposure growth at a rate that eclipsed their competitor who had been liaising with media for years.