Apffelstaedt and Associates
BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS
MANGO-OMC has managed all the communications for Dr Justus Apffelstaedt (specialist breast cancer surgeon) as well as his practice, Apffelstaedt & Associates, since 2010.
Over time, MANGO-OMC have successfully positioned Dr Apffelstaedt as a specialist surgeon with an interest in breast, thryoid and parathyroid health as well as soft tissue surgical oncology.
We also manage requests for comment from media and for events that he is invited to speak at.
- Strategic recommendations year-on-year.
- Management of all owned digital platforms – website and social media channels.
- Extensive media liaison.
- Reputation management.
- Advertising and advertorial placements as well as design and content generation.
- All content generation for external markets.
Some of the results (as of november 2020) and over a 3 month period of time.
- An AVE over the years that averages at close to R2.5 million per year, with some years reaching the R6.5 million mark.
- A consistent retainer ROI of x 22.
- Entrenched media relationships across news, health and lifestyle media in both Namibia and South Africa and proactive request for commentary from media is a norm.
- Entrenched blogger and influencer relationships.
- Communication management for CSI initiatives that include the Tygerberg Hospital Transport Fund (up until 2018) and the Reach for Recovery Ditto Project collaboration.
- Active and engaged social media channels that have grown around 30% per year.