INTEGRATED PR AND DIGITAL STRATEGY SERVICE
From traditional PR and media liaison, to digital PR and brand strategies, we can be the partner for all of your strategic communication needs.
Our expertise in Public Relations and Digital Marketing means that we can tailor our services to meet your unique needs and ensure that we meet all your required touchpoints.
Our expertise includes:
- 360 degree corporate communications and PR strategies
- Digital marketing strategies
- Media relations – traditional, digital and bloggers
- Media training
- Securing interviews and media exposure for clients
- Crisis communications
- Speaker opportunities
- Online reputation management
- Content creation – for traditional, social media and digital
- Digital advertising campaign conceptualisation and implementation
- Corporate Identity development – with our partners Twyne
- Video production – with our partners Big Blue Productions South Africa and Firestarter (Click here to view our package offerings)
MANGO-OMC commenced work with Citizen Surveys in early 2018. Since then they catapulted us into public awareness. We have been on TV, radio, in newspapers, and on local and international websites. We have even been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal. This has all taken place in less than 18 months.
What we love about MANGO-OMC is their ability to understand our strategy and provide insightful input. They have then synchronized their PR activities with this.
We appreciate their intentional and considered approach. Where our competitors were making a rushed and widespread noise, they have been very deliberate in what media we engaged with, what we said and when we said it. This has contributed to our success.
They have been able to work with the unique idiosyncrasies of our company. This has provided both constraints and opportunities. Sometimes MANGO-OMC has needed to rapidly shift their approach to accommodate us.
They have become an integral part of our team, nowadays working directly with our staff. We agreed upon our operating parameters and rules of engagement with media. Now I can sit back and monitor activities.
MANGO-OMC has learned how to prepare articles based upon our technical research results. They have had to understand our scientific approach to sampling, what our numbers mean, and what we can and can’t say. They have also mastered the ability to keep media on track and ensure that our research is not misrepresented.
We have learned how to trust their judgement and hope to continue working with them. We have also recommended MANGO-OMC to several NGOs, social enterprises and consultancies.
Marcus Coetzee – Client Services