Integrated PR and Digital Strategies & Execution
From traditional PR and media liaison, to digital PR and brand strategies, we can be the partner for all of your strategic communication needs.
Our expertise in Public Relations and Digital Marketing means that we can tailor our services to meet your unique needs and ensure that we meet all your required touchpoints.
Our expertise includes:
- 360 degree corporate communications and PR strategies
- Digital marketing strategies
- Media relations – traditional, digital and bloggers
- Media training
- Securing interviews and media exposure for clients
- Crisis communications
- Speaker opportunities
- Online reputation management
- Content creation – for traditional, social media and digital
- Digital advertising campaign conceptualisation and implementation
- Video production – with our partners Firestarter-Visual Content Generators (Click here to view our package offerings)
Crisis & Reputation Management
We’ve got the tools and seniority to manage your reputation. This is a critical element of every communication strategy but also offered as a stand-alone service if required.
Crisis management is an element of reputation management that is planned for and only implemented if required.
Reputation management includes environmental scanning, perception surveys and strategic recommendations. This is automatically included in all strategies, but the tactics may differ according to client needs.
Crisis communication, whether reactive (for stand-alone) or proactive encompasses social media, media liaison and internal and external stakeholder communications. We’ve been tried and tested on this service and have excelled every time.
Today, almost all communication is driven by content. We develop tailor-made content that works with all levels of your communication strategy and across multiple platforms.
Creating and placing strategic content that tells your story and engages your audience is essential if you want to stand out from the crowd. Our content services are extensive and include:
- Press releases
- Feature articles
- Thought leadership articles
- Blog posts
- Facebook posts
- And more……
The best way to ensure that you’re everywhere you need to be, all the time, is to have a 360 degree approach to your digital marketing strategy
Through our digital marketing services, we make sure that your message is being seen on the right platform, in the right context, at the right time. This can include:
- Digital marketing
- Newsletters (Click here to view our package offerings)
- Content marketing
- Online advertising
- PPC/Adwords management
- Website content audits
- Website content generation
- Responsive website design and development through our partners Twyne & Fabriek
- Full monthly reporting
Social media has become an integral part of the digital marketing matrix. We ensure that your brand is accurately represented on the correct social media platforms and that your community engagement is effectively managed. Online reputation management is an essential part of this. Click here to view our package offerings.
- Social media strategy generation
- Social media protocol document generation
- Social media advertising management
- Social Media campaign conceptualisation
- Social Media content plan generation
- Social Media implementation
We strategically assist our clients with publicity and communication around their events. We implement tactics that promotes events, shares news and handles reputation management.
To gain publicity for events we generate a strategy with tactics that include writing and distributing diary listings for print, online and broadcast media before events and write and distribute media releases both before and after the event. We also write articles, plan and secure feature article placements and set up interviews. With years’ of experience working on a wide variety of events, we are able to effectively assist with the planning of crisis communication plans as well as photography and videography briefs. Our services also include inviting media and celebrity guests, attending events, hosting media, assisting with photo captioning and interview facilitation.