HEALTH / CORPORATE
For over 20 years, Citizen Surveys has been a leading South African Market Research Consultancy. Founded by Washeelah Kapery in 1996, Citizen Surveys specialises in complex, large-scale national research studies, currently managing some of the biggest national tracking studies in the country.
The specialist team provides a full range of market research services to corporations, government, non-profit organizations, universities and international institutions.
In 2015, Citizen Surveys started the South African Citizen Survey (SACS), which is based on face-to-face interviews with a nationally-representative sample of 1,300 respondents per month on a variety of topics that map attitude and opinion in the country across politics, economics, social issues, food security and more. The data is released on a quarterly basis on a total of 3,900 respondents, which produces results with a margin of error margin of error of ±1.5 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.
- Full communication strategy development and execution
- Reputation management
- Press releases, feature articles and opinion pieces
- Interview preparation, facilitation and management
- Strategic brand management
- Digital Marketing and Social Media advisory
- Strategic partnership development and facilitation